A simple relay with an optocoupler for galvanic isolation.
This version works on 5V. The input works on 0V and 5V. (Active high or active low)
The relay therefore switches if there is a signal of 0V(active low) or 5V(active high) on the input (“IN”) and does nothing (not switched) with a signal of 5V(active low) or 0V(active low).
- Voltage(power): 5V DC
- Current per relay (when switched on): ~70mA
- Current (optocoupler): ~5mA
- Maximum voltage through relay: 250V AC or 110V DC
- Maximum current through relay: 10A (up to 240V AC) or 10A (up to 28V DC)
- Can be set to active low(“L”) or active high(“H”) with a jumper
- Dimensions: 51x26x18.5mm
Connecting to the Arduino:
- Connect the DC- to the GND of the Arduino
- Connect the DC+ to the 5V of the Arduino
- Connect the IN pin with the desired pin on the Arduino to control the relay